Income Tax Preparation

Remember to prepare your 2019 Tax Return as soon as possible.
Call us to schedule an appointment!

E-file services provider.
Free parking.

All tax forms prepared including NYS Taxes, 1040 and 1040 EZ Forms

What Should I Bring?

  • Picture ID for you and your spouse, if married and filing jointly
  • Social Security Cards and birth dates for you, your spouse and children you are claiming.
  • W-2 Forms for all jobs held during the tax year
  • 1099 Forms such as 1099G, 1099Misc, 1099Int, 1095
  • Any letter or notice you received from the IRS or the Health Insurance Market Place
  • A copy of last year’s return helps
  • For a faster refund that is directly deposited, bring your savings and/or checking account routing numbers
  • Your spouse, if married and filing jointly

Other Receipts that may increase your tax refund:

  • Rental information for New York State Tax credit
  • If you paid for child care – documentation listing provider name, address, tax ID#, and amount paid
  • If you, your spouse, or a child attended college – tuition expense statement (1098T) and/or student loan interest statement (1098E)
  • Documentation of court-ordered child support
  • Home interest and property taxes paid
  • Medical bills paid
  • Charitable contributions made during the year

We offer legal representation for these areas

  • Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)
  • 1601A Waivers – for spouses and children of green card holders
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
  • Deportation and Removal
  • Green cards and Visas
  • Citizenship
  • Employment-based immigration
  • Family-based immigration
  • Adjustment of status and consular processing
  • Criminal immigration defense
  • Waivers of inadmissibility
  • Investment visas
  • Asylum

Some common work-related visas include

  • B-1 – Business visitors
  • E-1 – Treaty traders, their spouses and children
  • H-1B – Persons working in specialty occupations requiring at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in on-the-job experience
  • H-2B – Temporary workers of various kinds coming to the U.S. to perform temporary jobs for which there is a shortage of available qualified American workers
  • J-1 – Exchange visitors coming to the U.S. to study, work, or train as part of an exchange program officially recognized by the U.S. Information Agency
  • O-1 – Persons of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics
  • P-1 – Internationally recognized athletes and entertainers and their essential support staff